NuLife has a rich knowledge base and a breadth of scientific resources and technical expertise that you can access. A partnership with NuLife offers:
1.Access scientific and manufacturing expertise
2. Product customization and state-of-the-art facilities
3. Industry-leading product quality and reliability for consistent product performance
4. Flexible shipping options with on-time delivery and continuity of supply
5.Robust quality systems and materials management capabilities
6. High-quality reagents, including a selection of products manufactured under ISO 13485:2016
7. Strict control of confidential information
8. Speed up your time to market to improve your efficiency and help you find the optimum solution for your application.
NuLife can manufacture rapid kits through purification and quality control to meet customer specifications. We can support any scale of production you require now, as well as in the future. Our laboratory facilities can provide all the necessary equipment, including Dispensing/coating facility incubator shakers and ancillary equipment and instrumentation.
NuLife’s commitment to understanding and meeting the quality needs of all our customers has helped us earn a high level of customer loyalty within our industry. As a basic business principle,
1.OEM are manufactured to the same stringent standards as our off-the-shelf products.
2. We have established a comprehensive quality assurance system that enables us to meet our commitment to customer satisfaction.
3.Our rigorous quality management system meets ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 13485 for medical devices, and cGMP for select products, to ensure your product is being manufactured to a highly consistent and reproducible standard.
4. All our custom manufactured products are provided with proof of performance and certificates of analysis to validate specifications. Additionally, we will work with you to determine if your custom formulation requires further quality assurance testing.
NuLife quality management system has received a certification specific for medical devices and related services under ISO 13485:2016. We are an ISO certified company having the technical capability to design, develop and manufacture in vitro diagnostic kits according to the requirements of OEM customer’s. We maintain a comprehensive quality assurance program: Pls read our quality policy (quality Policy Doc link to be provided )
NuLife GMP production facility in Noida, U.P, hosts our contract manufacturing organization (CMO) services, and is the manufacturing site for our GMP-grade products, which include Pregnancy test kits in format of cassette, strip and dipstick, HIV, HCV, HBsAg, Dengue , Chikungunya, Malaria, Typhoid, Syphilis, Troponin I , Filariasis, Leptospira, Fecal Occult Blood .